Sunday, March 4, 2007

Know Your College Basketball

In an effort to make sure everyone is ready for March Madness (especially you football fans out there in Nebraska), I've put together a small quiz. There is only ONE correct response to each question, so please choose carefully (answers at the bottom).

#1) Which of the following coaches has never won a national championship?
a)b)c)

#2) Which of the following coaches is NOT Rick Pitino?
a)b)c)

#3) Which of the following college freshmen is really a 35 year old?
a)b)

#4) Which of the following pictures most resembles a rat?
a)b)c)

#5) (Double points for correct answer) Which of the following is the biggest horse's ass?
a)b)c)

#6)True or False: The following two individuals were separated at birth:



NCAA Tournament Bracket contest info coming soon. Until then, keep brushing up on your trivia.




Answer Key:
1)c 2)b 3)b 4)c 5)c 6)True

6 comments:

jenni said...

I missed Q1 and Q2.. but the others I answered correct. I'm so proud of my self. Not a big basketball fan.. but I know a jackass (and rat) when I see one.. That reminds me.. How's it going Pete?

pete said...


hmmm...

Laura said...

aww, that's mean, Pete

Redhead Runner said...

As a young boy, I had a dream that one day I'd have a nickname that people linked to vaginal gas emissions. I also had a dream that I'd get to retire early after winning millions of dollars in the lottery. Maybe the stars are beginning to align in my favor....I guess I better go buy that lottery ticket now.

Laura said...

I cannot believe you said the Va-J-J word on the world wide web.

I'm hanging my head in shame.

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

You forgot an important trivia question:

What is the only SEC team to beat KinTUCKeeee six times in a row? (Yes folks, SIX, as in 6, as in 3+3, as in twice this year so far, once in the SEC Tournament last year, twice last year during the regular season, and in the 2005 SEC Tournament!)

a) Florida
b) Joakim Noah's team
c) Billy Donovan's team
d) All of the above

I'm afraid that since this is a family show, I cannot comment on the reference to gas emissions, other than to say that you people are all sickos, and for crying out loud, his nickname is Queep with a P, not an f! Anyone who thinks the word "Queep" implies that sort of discharge doesn't know how to spel.