Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Josie's Blog

Today, I thought I might create a blog for Josie (the cat), so that she could have a chance to write about her daily experiences and tell the world about her feelings. Then I said to myself....why create her own NEW blog, when I can simply offer her the opportunity to occasionally report on her adventures here on my blog. She jumped at the offer! Here's Josie:

This morning, I woke up on the Yellow Grams Chair, and felt grumpy. The boy left the room to let the dog out (without petting me) and this made me even grumpier. I got up tried to leave the bedroom just after the girl got up and went into the bathroom, but the door was closed and I was forced to paw at it until the boy let me out. I ran quickly to the blue couch, in order to avoid the dog.

There was about an hour of freedom, while the dog was at the vet, but I was still pretty PO'd about having to wake up at all that morning, so I decided to hunker down on the couch and be as solitary as possible. The girl went to work, the boy and dog came home from the vet, and I fell asleep around 11:00 AM. When I woke up at 3 PM, I ate some kibbles, even though my prescription food makes me grumpy. I thought about taking a trip to the litter box, but the dog was asleep only 30 feet away, so I decided to go back to the couch. (Additional naptime ensues)

When the girl got home at 7:15, she went outside with the dog, and I seized a moment to visit the litter box, visit the roller-ball-scratching-pad, and steal a drink from the dog bowl (the only good thing about the dog is the giant water bowl) before settling down for a nap. After the boy and girl ate dinner, I spent a couple minutes sitting on the OTHER couch with them, but the dog kept breathing, and that makes me grumpy, so I decided to just call it a night. Maybe tomorrow they'll forget me in the bedroom and I can spend the whole day sleeping under the bed.

That's it for the life of Josie right now. Really that's pretty much a standard day for Josie, so if you want to know what she's doing tomorrow, just read this blog again (and repeat as necessary).

I guess I'll rate the need for Josie to have her OWN blog by the comments this one receives. Let me know if I need to set her up with a way to express herself more fully.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

nope, I think you've got it down.

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

cats suck

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

Cats who pee anywhere except their litter box REALLY suck. Litter boxes also suck.