Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home!

I got home yesterday from my sales meeting, having slept one whole hour before shuffling off to the airport at 4:00 AM. It's great to be home, but now we have a whole lot of packing to do in the next two weeks before moving day, and Laura will be gone next weekend. Yipes!!

I've been keeping up with my running (see training log to the right). I'm counting my weeks as Sunday thru Saturday even though the chart counts them as Monday to Sunday. By my method I'm definitely keeping it over 40 miles a week....which is right where I want to be for now, and I'm losing the weight I need to lose.

My roommate at my sales meeting was the guy I'll be racing in August. He's definitely in better shape than me right now.....so I've got my work cut out for me, but I think I'll just stay the course with my current training and hope it all works out.

I ran my first 5K of the year a week ago, and came in at 18:17. This is definitely a good start, and the next major race is the 10K on July 4th.

I guesss that's it for now....better go pack another box.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

happy packing :)